Instructions to the candidates
a) Application Fee: Rs.700/-
b) How to Apply Online?
The college has introduced online filling up of application form for admission into PG classes. The last date for submission of application online is 26-06-2019 till 11.45 P.M.
- Candidates should login to the website http://gacbhawanipatna.org and click “Download Prospectus”
- The candidates must download the Prospectus for PG Admission-2019-20 and read it carefully before filling up the online application form.
- After reading the Prospectus, the candidate should click on “Apply Online”.
- The Registration Form will be opened and candidates have to register themselves by providing the following details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Mobile Number
- After successful registration the candidate will get User Id and Password in his/her registered mobile number and Login screen will appear.
- Candidate has to login by using the User ID and Password to access online application form.
- The online application form has been divided into the following three broad parts which are to filled in by the candidate
- Personal Details
- Reservation Details
- Course and Qualification Details
- Applicants are not required to upload any documents or photograph.
- Before submitting the form the candidates must verify and authenticate all entries made in the online application form. If required then they can edit any entries made in the online application form.
- Once the form is finally submitted by paying the Application Fee, further changes cannot be made.
- Application incomplete in any manner shall be rejected.
- Sending Print Out of the Application Form to the College is NOT required.
c) Payment Procedure:
- After successful payment of Rs.700/- through the designated Payment gateway, applicants will get an email containing a reference number acknowledging the receipt of payment of Application fee.
- If the email is not received within 10-20 minutes, please drop a mail mentioning your User ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
d) Refund Policy
- Application Fee is non-refundable.
- However, if payment is made twice or more by a candidate due to any technical issues, then all amount shall be refunded within 7 days keeping application fee of one application only.
- Candidates are advised NOT to make payment twice. If money is deducted but Reference Number and Index No. are not issued then please send details of payment containing Bank Reference Number along with their User ID to email@example.com for necessary adjustment. Adjustment of the Application fee shall be made within 48 hours.